Freitag, 19. November 2010

The race savers at Mountain Vista Chiropractic.

This blog entry comes in English for a change. The reason for that is simple. I want my new friends at Mountain Vista Chiropractic to be able to read what I write.

You all know that my back got real bad again yesterday. It started already on Wednesday in San Diego when out of the blue the pain and stiffness came back. I was hopeful that it would go away again but after the short wetsuit test it was clear that this was wishful thinking. So I Googled chiropractics near the Hotel and found a ton of addresses. So I went to their websites and I liked the one of Mountain Vista Chiropractic best. I gave them a call and got a 4pm appointment.

This is how I got to know Dr. Adam Downs who is an active body builder and cured Patrick Ple to an age group win at IM Arizona in 2008. If that was not an omen almost to be to good to be true!

So Dr. Downs did not immediately start to adjust my spine but ordered me a muscle loosening massage that turned out to be the best back massage of my life. After 20 minutes my pain seemed almost to be gone - even before Dr. Adams laid hands on me. When he was done to I knew: I am going to be good!

He had me come in again today. More massage, adjusting and a wicked kinesiotape. Just see for yourself:


Now my confidence that was already very high received that final boost. Great legs, strong mind and no more back restraints - thank you so much Dr. Downs and team. IM Arizona watch out for bib number 1782!

Keine Kommentare: